1. What happens during a personal coaching session?
During the sessions – over the telephone or on Skype with the support of your Coach
- Identify what you want in your life; your desired positive outcome / goal
- Explore reality – what is happening right now in relation to your goal – what is working and what is not working
- Access possible solutions and options in order to achieve what you want in your life
- Discover what drives you and learn about your core values, what you find most important in everything you do
- Become aware of your limiting beliefs and negative language that has an impact on the success of the outcome
- Set specific actions in each session that will help you move for§ward from where you are now to where you want to be
2. How long are the sessions?
Each session lasts for up to an hour.
3. How many sessions will I need and how frequently?
The number and frequency of sessions will be agreed during the initial free session. Six or Nine sessions are the most popular coaching schedules. However, each client is unique and has different needs.
4. How do I get started?
Please complete the Contact Us form and arrange an introductory call.
5. Why is personal coaching cost-effective and worth investing time into?
- The best investment you will ever make is the one in your personal growth, as it delivers measurable benefits in your life.
- Coaching is a positive and empowering experience, therefore it has a long lasting, positive effect on your life, as oppose to spending money on materialistic things (i.e. a new gadget) that are short-lived, as we adapt to them and soon we want something new.
- Variety in our lives and treating ourselves are wonderful, however money spent on experiences has been proven to be more beneficial to our well-being.
See research about: ‘The Science Of Why You Should Spend Your Money On Experiences, Not Things’
6. What is expected from me as a client?
- You are aware of an issue / situation that needs to improve or develop
- You have the desire and readiness to make changes in your life
- You take responsibility for setting a desired outcome / goal for each session
- You take responsibility for setting measurable and specific actions in each session and taking those actions between the sessions
- You are enthusiastic to explore possible solutions and options towards your goal / outcome
7. How will you, as my Coach help me?
- Work with you around your desire to move forward in your life and achieve your desires.
- Use purposeful and insightful questions to help you discover your own ‘best way forward’
- I will maintain a non-judgemental attitude
- I will remain totally confidential
- Support you to achieve your full potential
- Challenge you and take you out of your comfort zone
- Act as a sounding board and allow you to brainstorm ideas and possible solutions or options
- Raise awareness
- Encourage responsibility
- Help you explore your current values, limiting beliefs and the negative language you may use that could impact on the success of the outcome
- Keep you on track, within a session and over a period of time
- Recognise the uniqueness of each of my clients
- Establish a high level of rapport
- Work in a climate of trust, honesty and openness